Wednesday 4 February 2015

Painting night with some friends

So I invited some of my non-warhammer friends over for a painting night to try out the hobby. At first they seemed a bit reluctant and I was a bit sceptical to how fun they would have but suddenly everyone was painting away like crazy, extreme focus in their eyes. Since they didn't know about any Chapters or Legions they could think more outside the box and paint whatever they wanted. Here is the result:



 The right one is a member of the "Feline Fury Chapter".
 I painted this one called the dark apostle. Far from done :)
 The "infected mushroom".
 This guy became really cool but I wonder if he could ever be replicated.


Last but not least the homosexual marine, bringing the fire! Load of fun and who knows they might become new hobbyists (the seeds of heresy have been sown).

No comments:

Post a Comment