Monday 9 February 2015

ForgeWorld delivery!

Yo! So today I finally got the miniatures that I ordered with my golden ticket (aka the free shipping voucher). Mmmm I love that smell of fresh resin in the morning (might be poisonous though). So this is what I got:
 Emperor's Children contemptor dreadnought! A beast and finally a vehicle for the 3rd Legion. There has been too many Lizards lately. I went for the claw and conversion beamer but they also included the option for a fist and extra feet for different posing possibilities. Love the details.
 That's not all I got for my Legion! Also a squad of Palatine blades. I was really awestruck by the amount of detail on these guys. Almost to the point of feeling to tired to even think about how I will paint them :) Anyway they are gonna look great and will hopefully be a dangerous addition.
First things first! A nice bath and tomorrow I will start on the big guy. The blades will have to wait until later. I think it could be fun to complete one part at the time to have something else to look forward to. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment