Tuesday 24 February 2015

Lucius the Swordsman

Yo! Lucius is on his way! I based him of the Palatine Blades Perfector but swapped the head for a bare Blood angels head. Since the helmet looked so cool I wanted to keep it and used a bolter arm to hold it. The helmet rests in a way which looks realistic and I only had to cut of the thumb and reposition it to make this conversion work.

Since I used an external arm for the helmet I couldn't use the two-handed sword intended for the Perfector. Instead I traded for a one-handed blade which I think suits Lucius better. He is described as wielding an ancient terran-forged blade in Fulgrim but is later gifted with the blade of the Laer by his Primarch. The charnabal sabre looks deadly enough for him I would say.

Together with the other Blades getting ready to kick some loyalist, or was it traitor, ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment