Saturday 21 February 2015

Emperor's Children Characters

My love for the Emperor's Children is based on the Horus heresy novel Fulgrim and to some extent Angel exterminatus and others. Besides having a playable force and trying out the rules for 30K my main goal has been to recreate the notable characters of the Legion. Here I present a list of what I have completed and plan to do:

Done:

  • Saul Tarvitz: Captain 10th. One of the most well known. Lead the loyalist resistance on Istvaan 3. Fights with custom broadsword. 
  • Eidolon: Lord Commander. Arrogant and in lead of the traitors. Fights with thunder hammer and sonic enhancements.
  • Vespasian: Lord Commander. The good and loyal of the Lord Commanders. Fights with a blade. 
  • Solomon Demeter: Captain 2nd. A bold warrior who despite being quite arrogant in his own way remained loyal and payed the price. Custom bolter and chainsword.
  • Fabius: Chief apothecary. Attempted to better the genetic code and appearance of the astartes by incorporating xenos organs and connecting the brains pain sensors with those of the pleasure centre. Uses his medical kits etc.


To create/add:

  • Fulgrim the Primarch. ForgeWorld model is a must.
  • Julius Kaesoron: Captain 1st. I will probably use the sergeant of the Cataphractii terminators. In the books he is described as fighting with various weapons such as sword, lightning claws, glaive and power fist. I might go for the sword.
  • Marius Variosean: Captain 3rd. First of the noise marines, I will use the orchestrator of the Kakophoni. Would be nice to create a pre-heresy version as well.
  • Lucius: Captain 13th. I have started on Lucius and am going to use the Palatine Blades Prefector as his base model.
  • Ancient Rylanor: Dreadnought. ForgeWorld has even got a bundle for him but I just finished another Dreadnought and wont add another for some time. 


Non-astates to add:

  • Bequa Kynska: The famous composer which became mad after hearing the music of the laer. I want to add her as a decorative piece to the army. Not sure about the rest of the remembrancers.
  • Fabius' Children: Secret project...


So what do you think? Have I forgotten anyone? Is it a good list? Mad? Stupid? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment