Friday 27 March 2015

Gaming mat ordered!

Just a quick update to say that I have ordered a 4x4 G-mat from gamemat.eu! I chose the Wastelands mat because it looks cool and has the feeling of a warzone depleted of life. I also think it will work with my Lepidosaurian bases. The reason that I chose the smaller mat is because I am currently living in a small appartment and so space is an issue and I think that the mat should still be viable for games of 1000 points or less. When more points are added you need the extra maneuverability to prevent the game from becoming static. In this case I wanted something that was easy to bring and use for small and quicker battles. Really looking forward to seeing it in real life and will get back with a review when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment