Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas presents!

Yo! Happy new 2015! I wonder what this year will have in store for the Warhammer hobby, 30K and Forge World. Will Games Workshop use the success of The End Times and use it for 40K as well? Which Primarchs and special characters will Forge World release? And what novels will we see from the Black Library? I am excited!

My lovely partner gave me the kind of Christmas gift that still makes me as happy as a little child: modells! I got some Ripperdactyls from GW which I will use for my Lepidosaurians and play as Deffkoptas (Ork codex).
 Here is one of the Rippers which I have started painting. I will later make a post about the color scheme.
 I tried to mimic the kind of pattern that GW has painted their Rippers in. It is a bit tedious work but the results look good.
More Lizardmen coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment