Thursday 11 December 2014

Assault squad on the way!

Yo! Another Emperor's Children update. Hopefully we will be seeing some Ravens around here soon but they are known to lurk in the shadows and appear when you least expect it. Anyhow, here are five assembled assault marines in MKIV armor, ready to strike from the skies! I'm not sure if the poses are different from the ones of the tactical squad in mkIV but the chainswords and pistols shure are different. I gave the sergeant a heavy chainsword (from the power weapon upgrade kit FW) because it looks awesome. Not sure if it is something I will play him with, strength +1 AP5 but no extra attacks because it is two-handled, but the rule of cool always wins :)
Note also the crested helmet which is a combination of an Emperor's Children helmet and the command helmet. I personally think it is good if not all sergeants have identical heads (but I still want the crests).

These are the guys I am currently painting and preparing a painting guide for EC. I will post it as soon as they are done. Plus some mkIII, Saul, 30K xenos and possibly some more EC special characters known from the series. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment